The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark DJ Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark_DJ

Dark_DJ

Number of posts : 33
DJ Name : Dark DJ
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Dark DJ Bio Empty
PostSubject: Dark DJ Bio   Dark DJ Bio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Alias: Dark DJ

I Started Venturing Into The World Of Music When I Was 14, In Late 2006.

My Passion For Music Began When I Recieved My First DJ Program (Traktor) And Began Playing Around With Tracks On My Computer. Eventually I Began To Create Some Pretty Good Remixes, After I Had Learned How To Use The Program To Its Full Potential! Even Today I Still Use This Program, Even Though I Have Many Other DJ programmes Installed On My Computer!

Soon, I Began Hitting Up Google In Search Of New Programs To Mix With. Now, I Have Roughly Five Or Six Programmes On My Computer Solely Dedicated To Music Production & Editing. These Include Such Noteworthy Programmes As Ableton Live, Traktor And Virtual DJ.

Whilst I Was Doing This, I Began To Acquire A Taste For House Music & Electronic Music. Most Noteworthy Is Daft Punk, My Music Idols. My favourite Album Of Theirs, And My Biggest Inspiration, Is "Homework".

In Late 2007, I Began Creating My Own Music On Generators And Samplers, using Ableton Live & FL Studios. It Was Then That I Began To Operate Under The Alias Of Dark DJ. I Unintentionally Began Creating My First Full Collection Of Tracks, Including "Bowl O' Chilli" & "Reaction". These Later Came Together To Form My First Allbum, Titled "Bak 2 Basix".

Now, I Have Gone On To Create A Further Two Albums ("Zero" & "Quo Vega" Respectively), Three Singles ("Radiation", "Reaction" & "Bowl O' Chilli" Respectively) And Various Remixes, Mainly Of Daft Punk.

Making Music And Mixing Are My Favourite Hobbies, And I Really Enjoy Doing It. The Important Thing To Me Is That I Love What I Create, No Matter What Anyone Else Thinks.

Bio Picture:

Dark DJ Bio 4975166345a7745731795l
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedaftclub.com/user.php?id.429

Dark DJ Bio
Page 1 of 1