The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAA Admin : dK's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAA Admin
Admin
RAA Admin

Number of posts : 26
DJ Name : dK
Registration date : 2008-03-18

RAA Admin : dK's Bio Empty
PostSubject: RAA Admin : dK's Bio   RAA Admin : dK's Bio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 am

Hi I'm dK and am the Founding Father Of www.RobotAfterAll.tk

The 2 Letters in my name stem from a lot of other words (Has Many Meanings)
1. Is the First Letter of my name mixed with a suffix of my name which is derived from the Japanese language
2. Is the initials of one of my favorite video games of my childhood
3. Is the 1st and last letters of Daft Punk
4. It Also has several other meanings in which i will not go into right now.

I'm a DJ and a Musician and have had a few songs professionally made and made top 20 in the charts lol but under another name.

I play Bass, guitar, Piano (KEYS AS WELL), some brass instruments e.g trumpet ect, i also can play the Sax and Drums as well.

i have played with Natalie Williams who has a few members of the Basment Jaxx in her band that means i have played with them before as well

i have also played with Prince and Larry Graham. I know Larry Graham through a radio DJ i also know and that was fun

I currently play in a band called New Beginnings in which i play the Bass.

The guitarist in our Band used to play in a British Funk/Soul band in the 70's/80's called Hi Tensions look them up on YOUTUBE or somthing lol his name is Paul Mclean.

I Also DJ a little with my cuz after the gig if they want a DJ after.

I Love HOUSE, FUNK, DAFT PUNK AND SOUL
Big respect for Rock eg Led Zeppelin ect
also like Victor Wooten and Marcus Miller and Bootsy Collins

Sorry this is so long but hey what you guna do

i am currently working on the Robot After All Project so feel free to listen to some of my remixes on there ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedaftclub.com/user.php?id.915
RAA Admin
Admin
RAA Admin

Number of posts : 26
DJ Name : dK
Registration date : 2008-03-18

RAA Admin : dK's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Shorten version of Bio   RAA Admin : dK's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:03 am

I'm dK and am from England London.
I am from a mix black/white Caribbean household which means I'm mixed raced.

I was taught Piano from the young age 7 and from there went on to teach myself bass, guitar, sax, drums and a few other instruments also.
I am the 1st person ever in the history of my school to get an A* for Music at GCSE level which i am quite proud of.
I have helped compose and compile a few songs in the past which have made the top 20 in the hits charts.
I currently Play in a band where i am the youngest member playing Bass and played with other bands before including Prince and Larry Graham

I use alot of musical software including Reason, Recycle, Cu basis, Acid, Adobe Audition and others also.

Big Respect to funk, soul and house. Also Enjoy listening to RnB and Rock too.

I am the current Owner and founder of the Robot After All Site so feel free to ask me any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedaftclub.com/user.php?id.915

RAA Admin : dK's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club :: The DJ's :: dK-
Jump to: