The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Offical Sister Site Of The Daft Club

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELECTROMATIC Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
electromatic

electromatic

Number of posts : 24
DJ Name : ELECTROMATIC
Registration date : 2008-03-19

ELECTROMATIC Bio Empty
PostSubject: ELECTROMATIC Bio   ELECTROMATIC Bio Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:11 am

I discovered music when I was 2 years old. I played with tapes a lot at that age. I knew right away that I wanted to do music for a living. Around when I was 10 years old, I was given a program Hip Hop eJay, which was a software that you create simple songs with samples they give you and that’s it. I made hundreds and hundreds of songs. I don’t even remember half of them. My first song ever was 5 different loops on Hip Hop eJay and repeated it for about 8 minutes and it had a drum loop that repeated for another minute. After a while I kind of grew old of that program. A couple years later, the worship leader at my church gave me a demo for Acid Xpress 4.0. I liked that one a lot better than Hip Hop eJay. I created almost 100 songs with that program. Luckily, I saved enough money so I could buy Acid Music Studio which I still have to this day. I mostly like to make remixes of other songs and make them new.

I discovered Daft Punk when I have Musicmatch Jukebox around 2004. I wasn’t old enough to get them around that time. Luckily, I rediscovered them in August 2007 at school. Now I have most of their CD’s and will never regret rediscovering them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedaftclub.com/user.php?id.728

ELECTROMATIC Bio
Page 1 of 1